[Harp-L] New Harmonica Links site

I've developed a new harmonica links site in China which should interest people with harmonica sites they wish to promote.

I've previously mentioned my Chinese harmonica teaching site, http://www.kouqin.com.cn I run this in a collaboration with a highly skilled and innovative Chinese webmaster. The site is becoming becoming seriously large, with more than 20000 members, and around 5000 hits per day. China has the largest Internet population in the world, so I may be seeing just the tip of the iceberg here.

My webmaster has put together a companion harmonica links site, which is becoming prominent in the Chinese search engines. You can see it at http://www.KouqinLinks.com (kouqin is the Chinese Pinyin word for harmonica).

A major purpose of the site is to introduce the many wonderful harmonica sites out there to Chinese audiences. If you visit www.kouqinlinks.com, you will see a "Submit" button in the top right hand corner. This leads to an English language page, with instructions for link submission. My webmaster will translate the site description paragraph which you enter, and you can submit mp3s as well (we do ask for return links).

Please visit this new site and submit the links to your respective sites. Over time you may attract a very large new audience.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays