[Harp-L] METEOR AMP FOR SALE

Selling off some guitars and amps to pay the tax man.

I'm not entirely desperate, so don't get crazy.? I thought I'd offer first to the harp community and go from there before
I put this on ebay.

Aside from the guitars, I have a relatively untouched Meteor Amp, about a year old.? Looks perfectly new, mint
condition.? Played out a few times with it, but there's?no work here in my area, so she just sits in my music
room in her Tuki cover.? Perfect condition.? No issues whatsoever.? Sounds incredible as you probably already
know.? I owned a Sonny 410 and a Fender Bassman RI and A/B'd all three.? The Meteor won out.?
If you are serious, I'll send you some photos, but the amp looks just like a new one with no scratches, stains, rubbed places, etc. so you can check the Meteor website to see what mine looks like.? Regardless, I'll be happy to send you some pics of the actual amp.?

Thanks.
?
Mike/Gainesville