[Harp-L] Re: Subject: Irish Book/CD Harmonica Music

My apologies for not remembering who it was requesting information about
Irish music for harmonica.  I just came across a link (from an  EBay music store)
to this particular book/CD combo of Irish Melodies for  Harmonica. Here is
the product description:

This book contains 138  well-known Irish jigs, reels, hornpipes, set dances,
O'Carolan tunes, folksongs,  ballads, airs and waltzes. These wonderful Irish
melodies are written in  harmonica tablature and standard notation for use on
the 12-hole chromatic,  standard 10-hole diatonic, and tremolo harmonica.
Learning these melodies will  enhance your playing skills as well as your
repertoire. The stereo recording is  in split-track format and includes a selection of
25 melodies from the  book.

It's not inexpensive, but is the first Irish book/CD combination I've  come
across.

_http://cgi.ebay.com/IRISH-MELODIES-FOR-HARMONICA-MUSIC-BOOK-CD_W0QQitemZ11019
6801398QQihZ001QQcategoryZ47080QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1
262_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/IRISH-MELODIES-FOR-HARMONICA-MUSIC-BOOK-CD_W0QQitemZ110196801398QQihZ001QQcategoryZ47080QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m1
53.l1262)

Elizabeth

Disclaimer:  I haven't purchased anything from the Seller so have no
information about them.

listings at AOL Autos.