[Harp-L] FS: Harp Gear Double Trouble

If you're interested, email me. I have both the 2x8
and 1x12 baffle (1x12 Swamp Thang in there now). I am
using a NOS 12ay7, and stock power tubes. I have a
black padded cover for it too. Everything is in great condition.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

Be a better friend, newshound, and