[Harp-L] Re: 10" speaker help

If you want something that doesn't break up early, try a higher wattage rating.

I need something loud that doesn't breakup too early. Good for harp and on the dark side (bright amp). I prefer ceramic. I like the sound of the Eminence Lil' Buddy and Alpha (dark...maybe break up too late), but they are only 8ohm and I want 4ohm.

Thought about the Weber Sigs, but again, 8ohm. The vintage series seems to break up early and they are a bit spendy. Might be able to find them used though?

What are you guys liking???

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi