Re: [Harp-L] Made in China thread

Smo-joe:" I don't blame China at all. It's the AMERICAN industrialists."

Have to add American consumers as well. Folks want their $20 DVD players.
And investors. No one is satisfied with merely making money any more. It has
to be more and has to be short term. Could continue, but adding in some of
the other factors would start a fight.
Something else to consider, we come from a group who regularly complain
about paying more than $30 for an instrument.