Re: [Harp-L] Harps made in China

David Payne escribió:
----- Original Message ----
From: "jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx" jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx
. "...When ever I see the Made in China label I can't help but wonder what kind of sweat shop this it came from. But then again, there is no guarantee that American goods are not made in sweatshops. That is another reason why I play a lot of vintage (used if you will) harps. By buying used (my nurse wife says that I am not putting myself in danger) I can guarantee that I am not contributing to the mistreatment of another human. If I knew the conditions of the Chinese fa!
ctories (or any well else for that matter) I would have no problems buying."
Don't be that absolute. Following that statement, don't use sport shoes, balls, t-shirts, toys, coffee machines, and so on. Nowadays, mostly all of the goods that presumably are made in your country, surely come from those jails.

Fernando Toral
Argentina