[Harp-L] Re: concert venues

Glenn
A number of years ago I saw a multi instrumentalist named Scott Ainslie at an outdoor festival.His show is based on the concept of educating while he entertains. His focus is on the era you mentioned. He is quite good at his craft on a variety of levels.He has some things on youtube that are more focused on the educational aspect. You might want to look at his web site to see if you can glean any ideas.Here is the link.--- http://cattailmusic.com/ ---
Another guy who was really good at this is Steve"Mr. Downchild" Brazier. Unfortunately, he seems to have retired and I can't find much info on him.I don't think you will find a very large market for this sort of thing but it certainly captivates an audience when it's done properly.
Personally, I can listen to it for hours (in a live setting)