[Harp-L] NHC:Lead problem

Since were on the subject of China and lead in products I thought it would be a good time to bring up a recent discovery even though it isn't harp related. You can read more about it  by googling China+lead+crowns. Plenty of articles on it.
Important to read if you had crowns or bridgework made in the past couple of years or your dentist is recommending it.

I work in the dental field so I thought it is important to let you know. I'm surprised it hasn't made national headlines. The story broke in Feb. of this year.

mike