[Harp-L] Harps made in China

I bought my first "Swan" chromatic about 2 years ago. It was sold on ebay  as
a new harmonicas and was less than $ 25.00. I thought I could use it to
practice on. I became a total believer. I now have two 14 hole and one 16 hole
Swans. The harmonicas have a very responsive and mellow tone. The 14 hole is not
 wide and bulky and fits nicely in the hand for cupping tones. I now find
myself  playing the "Swan" instead of my 64 Hohner chromatic. Now with Hohner
raising  all their prices, this harmonica is still priced at less than 1/3 cost
of a  Hohner. Try the 14 hole, you will not regret the investment.
Frank Tomasulo

listings at AOL Autos.