Re: [Harp-L] Choking the reeds -- harmful?

Over the years I've blown out THOUSANDS of reeds....
I wish I'd realised they could be repaired!
If you are a passionate harp plyer you are BOUND to blow out the reeds...
>From time to time......
Back in the 1960's Id buy diatonic harps "By the dozen" And chuck them  when
they went flat!
MORE FOOL ME!
These days...
I don't blow out so many harmonicas... Is thet because I play better or  that
I'm just scared of blowing out the harp?
I believe if you play passionatly you WILL blow out reeds...
Doesn't make you a bad harmonicist.... Just makes you a person who plays
with passion... No more no less..
John Walden
London
England