[Harp-L] Is James Gordon Charlie McCoy's customizer? (was SS reeds)

Hello,
Charlie plays stock harps. For his recent album 'Celtic Bridge-From
Nashville to Dublin' he required some "special tunings" which I was happy to
make for him.
I'm very pleased that he thanked me for them in his liner notes- he got 5
and then another 7  to fill out the set so he has 12 of these that I
prepared for him at his request.
At a SPAH seminar he was asked about overblows and chromaticity etc. and he
demonstrated a complete major scale omitting only one note with all
fundamentals and bends and  then explained that that particular note, the
minor 6th, is rarely required of him and if necessary he'd make other
arrangements or choose another chord tone.
'Celtic Bridge-From Nashville to Dublin' by Charlie McCoy is a beautiful
album and highly recommended- it's an amazing exhibition from this master of
music.
Bye,
Jimmy Gordon