From: "captron100@xxxxxxx" <captron100@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 5:28:17 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Is James Gordon Charlie McCoy's customizer? (was SS reeds)

Dave wrote:
He told me he played only stock and was totally happy with that. I had a talk about this with Charlie back in September I asked him who set up his harps, he said played them stock from the manufacturer.

Wow, he mustn't know what he
is missing.? Overdrawability (how do u like that word, Dave? ha) is not the only reason one would want a custom harp.? I have a Spiers F harp that enables me to actually play
Charlie's versions of Orange Blossom Special and Rocky Top, with relative ease.?? Imagine how clean and fast Charlie would be if he had harps like mine.? I bet if Charlie ever tried Joe Spiers' harps, he would become a convert.

ron