Re: [Harp-L] Igor Flach about steel reeds, reed testing, etc.

It's "Zu Problemen beim Mundharmonikaspiel." People write in semi-anonymously, one guy is simply "Wolfgang from Frankfurt am Main." The other is Jan from Stuttgart... It reads so much like Dear Abby, it's awesome. I'll have to find more of those "Dear Igor" columns.

Jan of Stuttgart says the 2 draw doesn't sound right and asks what the problem could be and how it can be repaired.

Then Igor answers in another section and tells Jan aus Stuttgart and Wolfgang aus Frankfurt am Main how it is. Igor closes with "I wish you both success and above all fun as you make music on the small" Handschmeichlern (can you tell me what what that means)" blues harmonica.

Like I said, my German is rusty, so I haven't figured out what Wolfgang aus Frankfurt am Main's problem is. But, I sure hope he gets them worked out.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com