[Harp-L] Bends harmonicas

I hear they're pretty good.......I contacted them from their website......they're a new company and have no immediate plans to ship outside of Brazil.......... Here's their reply to my inquiry:

Hi Jeffrey.

Thanks so much for contact us. Bends is a brand new harmonica company and we just started sales last October. Unfortunatelly we are not selling worldwide yet. Our intention is to supply the Brazilian market at first, and then sell to other countries. Tha's why we don't have any material in other language than Portuguese yet.

But please, keep checking out harmonica news and also our website www.bends.com.br to know better about new products or international sales opening.

Best Regards

-- Jeffrey Spoor - Owner Maker Cumberland Custom Cases

317-894-8699 - shop
317-363-9431 - cell