[Harp-L] Neumann vs Rode

Hi Winslow,
Contact my brother. Jim Easton.  He owns a professional recording studio and has Neumann and Rode mics.
He might make some recommendations.  Tell him I sent you:-)
Here is his current inventory.
email @ jiminyjazz@xxxxxxxxxxx

Abbeyville Road Studios
32 Track Studio 16, 24, 96 bit
Mac OS X running 32 track Extended Definition 160gig HD storage
Argosy Console Desk
20x30x12 Treated room
PRE AMPS
Great River