[Harp-L] RE: CUSTOM HARMONICAS

With all of this talk about custom harps I just realized that I have a set of (6) six PRE WAR Marine Band Custom harmonicas. That I have never played. These were customized by Tim Moyer. The premier customizer of North Texas...... I have been saving them to use on my CD. However, since I had a heart attack last year along with other surgeries, I do not think that will be happening anytime soon......SO,  If anyone on this list is interested in thier purchase let me know off list........ Then keys are A,Bb,C,D,E & G.......I am really in No hurry to sell them and I will only sell them as a set.

Thanks,

BULL
www.bluzharper4u@xxxxxxxxxxx