Subject: [Harp-L] incredible resource!

Cool post, Bruce.  You've reminded me why I still stick  around. :)

Thanks,

 Elizabeth

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:11:07 -0700
From: "Bruce  Lambert" <br8080@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

i'm a relatively new harpist......and only  been reading harp-l for a few
months........but i'm blown away with the free  and open exchange of
information that goes on here.....information and  opinions on almost every
aspect of harmonicas, harmonica playing techniques,  harmonica music,
recording, mixing, mikes, and on and on......is included  here.

since i'm relatively new.....all of this information is new news  and
exciting to read and learn about.....

the bottom line is i thank  all contributors for their incredible generosity
in sharing their harmonica  knowledge and experiences with the rest of the
community!

i for one  truly appreciate it and hope one day i will be experienced enough
to  contribute meaningful info also.

manny participants in harp-l provide  inspiration.......others are thought
provoking.......and others provide good  and uncommon
education....and.....you are all very much appreciated ..... i'm  very happy
you are all here and sharing!  thanks  again!!

bruce

listings at AOL Autos.