[Harp-L] For those who bought all the Super-Cool Seydel Bandmasters on Ebay

I put a vid on youtube a couple days ago about the Super Cool prewar Seydel Bandmaster, about beholding its awesomeness, etc.. At that time, there a handful of them in Ebay stores for like $80.. they had been there for months. Now, there's not a single Super Cool prewar Seydel Bandmaster on Ebay... So, somebody or folks bought them. Since they sold right after I posted a link to the vid on Harp L, I'd assume those who bought them are probably Harp-L subscribers. So, I'm going to put this out there: I've been working on prewars for years and I'm familar with the Super Cool prewar bandmaster, so if you've got any questions about these things, contact me off list, I would love to help out or just talk about how cool they are. I can also repair these and I have the parts to do so.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com