[Harp-L] re: RIP Sean Costello

Too bad, indeed! Something of a shock to me. I was just listening to his great version of Dylan´s "Simple twist of fate", and then a couple of minutes later I read this ...
    The harp players name is Paul Linden, he must be considered one of the absolute finest blues harpists around today. Sadly his prescence was diminishing on Costello´s record as time went on, but from a harp players point of view you can´t go wrong with Costello´s earlier stuff, some real fine playing from Paul Linden.
    Sean Costello, how sad, this young guy showed real promise.
  /Martin

  Dennis Moriarty wrote:
  >Too bad. Found dead on the eve of his 29th birthday. Tasty guitarist
and singer: Soulful. He worked with a super harp player too. Sean's
"The Plumber" has some high energy harp! R.I.P.