Re: [Harp-L] Once upon a time ...

Love that scene!

Gary Popenoe

On Apr 16, 2008, at 12:08 PM, martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On the off chance that thereÂs still one harmonica player on the lis t who hasnÂt watched this visual accompaniment to MorriconeÂs hymn t o the flatted 5th, hereÂs a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlbB1pD3y0A

   After all these years and viewings, I still get a tickle from it.
   BTW, Is this the only flick with a "rosebud" harmonica?

   Cheers,
   Martin

PS The German caption says "Play me the song of death". Could that have been the German title? Here in Sweden it was called "Harmonica -- an avenger" .... jeez.