[Harp-L] Re: New Cruncher clips

Hi, just got down recording two songs, one with A harp, one with D harp, of
the Cruncher. I did not try and blow your ears off so you know how loud this
is,  I have at least 5 notches to move up to with this. I just wanted to
hopefully  have people listen to the purity of the tone and it not being one
dimensional.  Everyone else goes in a hotel lobby or somewhere and plays their amps
wide  open volume wise so others can say, oooh, how loud. My amp is covering
all rooms  from the response I get.

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)