[Harp-L] I'm still alive...

James Frinks asked if anyone has heard about my circumstances and I thought I should respond. I've had to spend some time in the hospital recently and I am going through a period of recuperation. I the mean time I had my wife cancel my web site plans and the e-mail I was using for business. I don't know how long I'll be out but I will be back. I didn't want to lead any customers on and having just started this harp business in September I felt a retreat until I'm on my feet would be in order. In retrospect now that I'm sitting at the computer I should have notified more people of what's going on. I'll keep lurking when I can...I just love the whole "Custom" vs "Modified" posts that are going on.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon Harl 5731 Meridian Ave. San Jose, CA 95118 Tel: 408/445.2591 Cell: 408/531.5755 jonharl@xxxxxxx