Re: [Harp-L] Re: rack players

Mr Downchild (Steve Brazier) is an awesome blues
guitarist and harp player... a great rack player!

He's seems to have disappeared... after doing some
Googling, it looks like he retired from the music
scene after the death of his wife, Marilyn in 2005.

http://leversblues.blogspot.com/2006/07/mr-downchild-retires.html

I went to see him a couple of times when he was
playing at a nearby Borders bookstore.  I was really
impressed, and made sure to buy his CD's.

Hopefully, he'll come out of retirement... he's a real
treasure... he may have moved back to England.

Ken H in OH