[Harp-L] Masco MA-17N

David-  I will tell you the differences (if any) between the MA17 and MA17N
if you send me the Photofact.  If you bought the cherry one on ebay a few
weeks ago, yours is different from MA17's I have seen in that the preamp
tubes were different and it does not have a choke.

I use a 2 x 10 cab with Mascos and other similar amps and it works fine. I
would use a WVST 10A100 or 10A125 with smooth cone instead of the standard
10A125.  A WVST 10F150 is a good ceramic complement.

17 W is not out of line given the 6L6 low plate voltage and cathode bias.

Jim R