[Harp-L] Chon?

Hi folks,

I'm baaaaaack. I've been away for a while because of a
serious health problem but I'm hanging in here and
still kicking so keep away from my feet.

I've changed internet access companies and have lost
all of my contacts names and numbers so I'll be trying
to get them back here.

Does anyone have Chon's e-mail address? He changes it
often and I need to get a hold of him pleas. Thanks in
advance.

Steve Lawton