[Harp-L] Harrison custom Harmonicas reply

I noticed that Jonathan did not respond or include the entire sentence with regards to what I posted. Jonathan cut and pasted a portion of the sentence, here is what he cut and pasted:
"I updated the site yesterday with 6 more Custom Marine bands, ready
for delivery with in 3 business days"
In fact, the sentence that I wrote states, The harmonicas are ready for delivery, within 3 business days "after" the player fills out the "Player questionnaire Form"
  This Form that you must fill out has the same question that I would ask the player if I were on the phone with them. I also research the player to listen to the players recordings. After I read this form, if I do not have the information needed to set up  the harmonica for that particular player, I will then call the player to talk with them, as I have done in the past.
  I am sure this clears up any misunderstanding on Jonathan part!

  As far as Patent questions;

  One will not see any Patent numbers associated with my name as of yet. This is because the USPO is backed up  24 to 36 months. This however does not mean that the Patent has not been filed with the USPO. It simply means it is in Patent Pending status, which offers the same protection as a Patent. This is why you will see written on many products on retail shelves Harmonicas or other products "Patent Pending" Once you are in the Patent Pending Process one can market, sell and advertise ones product with the full protection of a Patent.

  I encourage you all to gain a better understandof me and my custom Harmonicas, Please visit my web site.

  Sincerely,

  Brad Harrison
  www.harrisonharmonicas.com
  www.myspace.com/harrisonharp

These are probably excellent harps, but how exactly are they
"Custom"?  Doesn't "custom" or "customized" imply (actually, more
than imply) that they are set-up specifically for the individual and
preferably with that individuals input?  Things like specific
temperament/intonation, gap settings and the like.  There's nothing
wrong with extremely modified, high-quality stock models (indeed,
there's a lot right with that), but that's quite different from
something which is "custom" made or "customized".