Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Igor/Rockford files (now Tommy Morgan)

In a message dated 4/12/2008 2:31:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, MundHarp
writes:

I was  going to post the link to Tommy Morgan's site for those who  don't
realize just how prolific he's been....then saw your post.  Saved  me  the
trouble
:)

Don't forget he also did all the harmonica for "The Carpenters"

John Walden
London
England

Hi John:

I hadn't included his recording work previously (figuring those  interested
could have the fun of researching through Bill's link to Tommy's  website
included in his attached post)...and the list of film and TV  credits was already
so much information to wade through, but of course you're  correct..so might as
well include it now:  boy, has he been prolific  (and indefatigable).  Here's
a list of 'some' of the recording artists  Tommy Morgan recorded with.

(Tommy's is the first website I'd check when wanting to find out who played
on a CD, record, movie or TV show/special.)  Maybe it'd be easier to list  the
artists he did NOT record with :)

Elizabeth

"this info is from his website

    Tommy Morgan has recorded with  numerous recording artists, including:

Herb Alpert
Ed Ames
Burt  Bacharach
Bangles, The