[Harp-L] Seth Holzman with Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters next Saturday

For New England/Boston area harpl'ers (and others within several hundred
miles!): next Saturday April 19 marks a very special show  at The Bull's
Run Restaurant ( http://www.bullrunrestaurant.com/concert.htm )  in
Shirley, Massachusetts when Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters reunite
with the harp player from Ronnie's first band back in 1975-76:
Philadelphia's own Seth Holzman ( http://zepharpo.tripod.com/ )  For
those that don't know Seth, aka "Zep Harpo" he is a monster harp player
deeply steeped in the traditional sounds of Sonny Terry and all of the
masters.  Seth also seems to have been the harp teacher for over half of
the players I have met since returning to the Philly area 5 years ago!
Show time is 8 pm.  If you go be sure to say hi to Seth and talk harp.

I can't think of a greater place to be that night, and Ronnie Earl
sightings are very rare these days. If I could quote the old
bicycle-riding "banana bread man" from the old Key West sunset point,
"If you don't get it now, don't be sorry later!"

Zig