[Harp-L] VINTAGE AMP and BUTTERFIELD MIC for sale

Before I put these on Ebay, I thought I'd let everyone know they are available:

1954 National Tremotone Valco tube amplifier, sounds fantastic, great working condition, no issues whatsoever
Played by Bharath and his Rhythm Four - this guy is the closest sounding to LWalter than anyone else, for my money's worth
Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fJ13MUGhJQ

and at the Montreux Blues Fest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXvz98jrTa0&feature=related

He also has several other youtube videos which you can check out and hear the?Tremotone amp.? It's a classic.?

I play a Meteor and usually play with loud bands, so I need the 50 watts from the Meteor.? The National (15 watts, I believe) is built for smaller club situations, etc. but as you can see from the Blues Fest footage above, can be mic'd for a BIG LW sound.? BTW, the sound you are hearing on the videos is straight in sound, no effects, boxes, or anything between the mic and the amp.? Great sound, huh?

Also, I?have a Shure 545 (Butterfield special) in great condition I bought from Tom Ellis a few years ago.? It is super HOT, but I prefer holding a JT-30 on stage so I haven't used it
except for recording.? If you love the Butterfield experience, this is the mic.

Serious inquiries only.? Email off-list.? I'll be happy to mail you pics if requested.

Will be putting these on Ebay in a few days if not sold through Harp-L.

Thanks.

Mike/Gainesville