[Harp-L] Even more videos

Good job John: Nimble and alive stuff! Thanks for sharing. I love when people post their verve. It can leave you vulnerable though. I temporarily put some solo snippets up on my site last night because some people were asking (as a result of my asking them) about the Pog. This was my first time through it attached to a Mini-Meat with one of Steve Warner's mikes. Some of it is cacophonous and the second tune: "Temptation" (on a Soulful with some Maxon delay) has far too much ambient noise but they show a little bit of what I do at night. With twins on the way I hope my girlfriend still lets me out to play. My best. d (p.s. Your playing on "The Thrill is Gone" was nimble and tasty too John)
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues