Re: [Harp-L] Shortening slots

Hi

Am Samstag, 12. April 2008 schrieb Vern Smith:
> I'm sure that I have not thought of every detail.

One thing to add probably, partly file away the edges of the reedslot
where you want to fill it up. The epoxy will beproperly fixed then.

I did this shortening once myself, however i used tin instead of epoxy
and it was more a proof of concept so i haven't taken care as much as
i could. The harp played, but the result was not perfect. I'm sure
though, that with a little more care and Vern's elaborate procedure
it would have worked much better

--
Gruß,Frank