[Harp-L] Re: Brendan Power on Later w/ Jools Holland

Jim wrote: "There wasn't anything good on the MonstersHD channel on
Wednesday night, so I was flipping around the dial and ran across none
other than Brendan Power and his mates on 'Later with Jools Holland.' It
was Brendan, a bodhran and acoustic guitar... smokin. Great playing by
all. Fantastic trio. Brendan, if you happen across this post... is there
a recording of this trio available?..."

Yes, we three (Tim Edey, Lucy Randall and me) have recorded an album
called Farrago (see my website for details). Here is a link to a track
off it:

http://www.brendan-power.com/Music%20Clips/Tim%20Edey%20Band/Trad%20n'%2
0Blues%203.mp3

Cheers,