Re: [Harp-L] 'Paddy' Richter in D

Hi Mark,

Yes that will work (LO Melody Maker A , and LO Major
D).

But also use the other reed plates, and you will have
a country tuned (5 and 9 draws raised a 1/2 step) D
harp as well.

The only LO Melody Maker (labeled in 2nd position)
that has a different pitch to be aware of is the C
Melody Maker that is based on the Low F pitches, so
you need a LO Major Low F (not a regular F) for that
swap.

Ken H in OH