[Harp-L] Daily Planet/Jamie Matthews

Are you familiar with Jamie Matthews?  A friend of mine turned me onto the band, Daily Planet, about 10 years ago.  I was pleasantly surprised to hear I was listening to a harmonica monster I had never heard before.  Yesterday, another buddy of mine was talking about this cool version of Duke Ellington's Caravan he had run across by UK banjo player Leon Hunt.  Unbeknownst to me, he is the banjo player from Daily Planet and Jamie Matthews is tearing it up on Caravan with him.  Just thought I'd pass this on.

http://www.leonhunt.com

Jim.
www.mcmule.com