Re: [Harp-L] 'Paddy' Richter in D

--- Mark Butler <mark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to put together a 'paddy' richter in D
> major with Oskar reed plates. I haven't done this
> before & before I spend my money want to make sure I'm
> ordering the right plates. Here's what I'm thinking...
>
> upper plate- Oscar Melody Maker in A
> lower plate - Oscar D Diatonic
>
> My main concern is that both reed plates are within
> the same octave range.
>
> Thanks for any input,
>
> Mark

Not directly answering your question, but Seydel has an "off the shelf"
Paddy Richter that you don't have to put together.

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/SE10206.html

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015