[Harp-L] Zoom H4 as audio interface

I upgraded my Zoom H4 operating system to version 2.10 last night, and decided to check it out as an audio interface on my laptop. So I downloaded the Zoom audio drivers, installed them, plugged the device in and--yuck. In SONAR 6, which is my recording software, the device barely functioned at all.  When I switched to ASIO4ALL drivers, ASIO4ALL informed me that it couldn't see the input on the Zoom, just the outputs.

I may be able to debug this at some point, but it's not a good start.  Any comments on buffer settings, etc. for the Zoom appreciated.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
latest mp3s always at http://braodjam.com/rhunter