Re: [Harp-L] Cigar Harp update and breakthrough

At the Musikfest in Bethlehem, PA last year, I have seen Watermelon Slim do some .... like toss harps several feet in the air and try catching it with his mouth. He didn't catch any but got a lot of people's attention. The event was free but Watermelon's CDs sold out. Very approachable and personable artist, just like how David Payne and others have described him.

Also, at the recent Buckeye Harmonica convention we had a juggler play a bunch of harps perfectly.

Great entertainment value!