Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic layout generator -- found

This is what I had in mind.

I have no trouble demystifying the hieroglyphics that make up written  music.
I just wanna know where the notes are on the chrome. This also gives  me a
clue how a given tune will lie (or not lie) on a given harp in a given key.  And
how to incorporate the Leone Circle of Fifths Transposition System.
Phil Lloyd

In a message dated 4/8/2008 7:57:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,