[Harp-L] Midori, again

This little girl, here shown at 14, demonstrates a great performer's skill of recovery. Here, she breaks a string, gets handed another instrument, breaks yet another string, and receives a third instrument. Thanks to the generosity and quick thinking of the two who gave up their own instruments for the sake of the performance, AND the ability displayed by little Midori, the performance continued, uninterrupted.

THAT'S great showmanship, especially considering the fact that HER instrument was a different size than the ones being handed her as replacements.

(After my last, heavily analytical post, I thought I'd better say something good about her,,haha,,)

BL