From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of josh jacobs
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 1:43 PM
To: harp-l
Subject: [Harp-L] Programs for Harmonica?!

Greetings list,
Just wanted to say that if you are looking for music programs such as Print
Music, Band in a Box, or Transkriber.etc.. Musical Progressions on Ebay has
a great inventory and has provided me with nothing less than stellar
customer service on 3 separate transactions.  I like all three of the above
programs, but can especially appreciate Transkriber which enables one to do
their own transcriptions by slowing down music. The program also allows you
to change the pitch of a song so you can play along with any key of harp you
might have. It takes a good amount of work, but my ear and harp have
certainly improved leaps and bounds by putting forth the effort.   Any one
else out there  have any luck with these or similar  programs?
Josh-