Re: [Harp-L] Yet another Zoom H2 question

In my case I let my wife know that I ordered H4 for myself:), well with respective gift for her to keep  the balance...

1. Just a quick search in goold gave me the following:
"...and the H2 direct monitoring feature means that you can monitor with no latency during recording".

2. So, it should be working. Just make sure that you have good headphones that isolate sound leakage to the H2's mics - to avoid the feedback problem.

Hope that helps,

Alex

>>> Ken Deifik <kenneth.d@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 07.04.2008 19:46:27 >>>
My wife just let me know that she has ordered an H2 for me as a gift.

Yay wives!

I've listened to the H2 and H4 recordings of a bunch of Harplers and they
sound good and the music is fine like wine.

This could usher in a mini-renaissance of the old art of mic placement.  So
I was wondering whether you can monitor the sound in headphones whilst
walking the H2 around the room to find the optimal placement for it?