[Harp-L] Jason Ricci

I hereby rename "George's Springing In The Blues" in Jax Beach:

"George's 2008 Storming In The Blues" !

I was hoping to see Jason Ricci playing on the main stage and many others.
OMG it was an awful storm which caused me to miss most of the players I'd
hoped to see. Mostly over a 3 day period I saw people fleeing for cover. A
number of acts got rained out each day. Ironically the sun came out and the
rain stopped for Annie Raines... "RAIN"es. That lady sure can blow those
harmonicas. She's my newest harp hero !

Glad to be home again.

The little time I spent on the beach this weekend was beautiful of course,
even in the storms. Luckily I get to see Jason's show tomorrow in Ocala.

Denise

--
www.myspace.com/deniselovesdablues

:-) dp