[Harp-L] Computer recording interface sale at Musiciansfriend.com

Musiciansfriend.com is having a sale on some decent computer recording interfaces--the Line 2 UX1 (which usually sells for about $130) for less than $90, the UX2 (which usually sells for around $200) for $129, the ART Tube audio interface for less than $90, the EMU 1212M for less than $140, etc.

These are all quality interfaces--not the highest of the top end, but very usable stuff, and the prices are in the neighborhood of 1/3 off.  The Line 6 interfaces come with an assortment of amp, preamp, cabinet, and effect models--I own the UX2, which I bought for close to $200, and I've been very happy with it for recording vocals, guitar, and harmonica.  The harmonica parts for my recent recordings of "Kill the Doctor (That Killed My Wife)" and "Ridin Blues", both of which you can hear at Broadjam.com or Taximusic.com, were recorded through an Audix Fireball with V element into the UX2 using a Bassman amp model.  The ART interface is an ART Tube MP preamp with a USB audio interface included, and it can be used in the studio or onstage as a straight-up tube preamp too.

These are good deals, and if you're looking to upgrade from a built-in computer soundcard, any of them might be worth your consideration.

Regards, lightninrick