[Harp-L] What do you want to be called?

I remember a pretty blonde rhythm guitarist turning around on a stage we shared at a jam once and saying earnestly: "tasty" about my playing. What she meant is I was playing in a weaving in and out sort of way: rhythmically. I'm not one to easily take compliments about my playing but I liked that one: "tasty". She later called me and asked me to join her band. "Tasty" connotes "musical" to me. The other word that really turned me on (and it may have been applied to me by one of the harp-l posters (I don't remember) to describe a way I was playing with a singer utilized the word "shimmer". He said the singer and I really traded off of each other well and my playing in that situation was a kind of "shimmer". Man I liked that!
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues