[Harp-L] Website/Podcast for My Music

Last year, I started a podcast of home recordings and blues jam recordings to share with my family and friends. I now feel okay about sharing it with the rest of the world, so I made a website to accompany the podcast with a full song list, detailed instructions, and direct links for those who prefer to just download songs the old fashioned way. The newest song is a recording of me playing "Lovelight" with New Blood at the last Rockers in the Rockies seminar. There are quite a few other songs dating back to last summer, and I hope to keep adding songs every week or two. (If you subscribe, you'll get the new songs automatically when they are added.) About half the current songs are blues, with the rest comprised of funk, folk, and rock. There is one song (and more to come) where I don't play harmonica at all. Anywhere, here's the website link:

https://webfiles.colorado.edu/metts/www/podcast.html

There you'll find the XML address, instructions on how to subscribe with iTunes, and a list of songs with direct download links if you prefer not to subscribe. Most of the songs were recorded at the Boulder Outlook blues jams, so my thanks go to the other musicians there, especially my harmonica buddies who often let me borrow their equipment, and Don for providing a couple of these files before I got my own recorder sorted out. I have tried to give full band credits in the descriptions where I know/remember the musicians' names. Please note that I sing lead vocals on some songs, backup on others, and not at all on a few.

The whole point of the podcast is to share my music and get feedback and suggestions from others, so I welcome any off-list comments you might have. I hope you enjoy it!

Jonathan Metts