From: Joe Spiers <joemopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2008 11:07:10 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Current Hohner reeds

Jeff,
For what it's worth, I see a lot better quality control from Hohner in
recent months. They're good harps, and they've come such a long way
from where they were. I just don't like the lower tension of the brass
they're using now, for my particular setup. They need to be a little
stiffer to handle it.
Joe