[Harp-L] Current Hohner reeds

Joe,

Just to clarify my question a bit from earlier.........my experience with them is limited at best. On one side I love the rich tone you get from the MB's and the response is quicker than a lot of other brands.......my question was your expertise as a customizer, have you noticed a lacking in the QC. I realize that anything......brand new anything is subject to breakage or failure.

I'm also speaking of "stock" out of the box MB's, not the beautiful pieces of playable art that you produce. I am fortuate to have a couple of custom harps but none of yours and with your pending "retirement" (can I have a moment of silence please).....I won't be able to purchase one of your beautiful custom harps......I was just about to pull the trigger on ordering one when you announced your retirement.........sad day............sorry, I get off topic and a little woozy when I start talking custom gear........

I just wondered what you thought.......thanks for your insight and as always willingness to share your expertise.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor - Owner Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases