[Harp-L] Re :Black CR's

Yes, everyone wonders when a harp player sells elements, they always feel
they would not sell a great mic, rather keep them for themselves. Trust me, I
have plenty for me that are just as good as what I am selling. I have 3 black
Shure Controlled elements, one worked on by Chuck Gurney, for $195 each  plus
shipping. You know that is minimum price for them. Contact me offlist. I  have
one super matched pair of NOS Tungsol 5881's, matched at 450 volts, for  $125
for the pair. I paid $160 from an expert in tubes and matching. I just put  a
good 10 hours on them in my bassman. Sweet warm sound. My custom mics are at
$250 for a few months, normally 295. Figure I pay 185 for best element, plus
75  for shell, not a huge profit. Guaranteed to be what I state or money back.
24  hour test period, no opening of the shell. Very glad to say the Cruncher
is  getting very good global exposure. Just within a week, one each to:
Germany,  Spain, France, and China. Switching to 240v is no problem with these, not
even  any soldering. I plan on doing some more live clips with just myself
playing to  give an example of the amp live. If anyone has an original Cruncher
with the 12  and 10 combo and would like more breakup, please contact me. Only
10 were sold,  then I went crazy for 6 months getting what I feel is the best
combo of the 12"  and two 8", one for more bottom, one for high projection.
thank you