[Harp-L] Current Hohner reeds

While addressing a different topic Joe Spiers recently commented that  "when Suzuki comes out with the long-slot diatonic, I'll likely be working with their harmonicas when not using NOS Marine Bands (I don't enjoy working with Hohner's current reeds)."

It's my understanding that Hohner plates have been much improved the last number of years. What about the current reeds is lacking?

Paul